Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Precious Child


Today was a very special day for me.  I photographed the grandchild of a very close family friend.  I can remember when the mother of this precious child was a baby herself!  I just loved watching the interaction between the mother and child.  She was so comfortable and obviously delighted to be a mother.   And, it was most heart-warming to see my girlfriend with her new granddaughter.  She is obviously over-flowing with love and affection towards this little baby.  Now she is proudly wearing the name of Na-Na.  Life will never be the same.   

1 comment:

Angela said...

Helen!

I finally obtain my password.

The way you captured the smiles on their face are so cute and innocent. You did a wonderful job at capturing them. I love looking at your photos.

Angie